For over 25 years, Open Door Youth Center/Community Central ran a successful youth program in Leola, PA. Although that program is no longer in operation, we are pursuing our vision of "more than a youth center" through a bi-weekly men's group and monthly prayer meetings. We are also working with leaders in several local communities to establish much-needed youth programs in areas of Lancaster County that don't currently have them.
Youth Program Activities
- Prayer Half Hour: a time to gather and learn how God fits into our everyday life
- Kitchen: We serve a full meal free of charge each night we are open
- Workout Gym: Fully equipped with various machines and a power rack
- Gym: For basketball, four-square-in-the-air, dodgeball, etc.
- Games: Gaga ball, pool tables, ping pong, foosball, air hockey
- Arts & Crafts: Opportunities for hands-on projects
- More to come...